- Toulouse region
- More than 1 year
The missions and responsibilities that we entrust to you:
- Understand users and their needs: facilitation and participation in workshops
- Build a user journey adapted to the needs of the client and users: implementation of personae, tree structure, zoning, wireframe, etc.
- Realization of graphic benchmark and moodboard
- Be the guarantor of design and user experience consistency in correlation with the graphic charter
- Design of interfaces while respecting web and mobile integration constraints
- Declination of graphic models of interfaces
Who are we ?
5 Degrés is a consulting company, specialized in Product Management & Digital Engineering.
Our goal is to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers.
Based in Paris in the 2nd arrondissement, we support key account customers, SMEs and start-ups from different sectors such as banking, insurance, energy, mass distribution or even the media, luxury and tourism. .
To continue our development and support our customers, we are looking fora UX/UI Designer!
You want to propose new creative concepts to develop neat and ergonomic interfaces, you put the user experience at the heart of the courses?!
So this job is for you!?
The profile we are looking for:
- Have a good contact with the teams, be able to communicate easily and naturally
- Know how to listen and transmit information or convey a message in a clear and powerful way, adapted to his audience
- Ability to work effectively with all types of profiles by adapting easily to different personalities
- Be able to organize yourself and set your own goals with rigor and reliability
- Want to progress by questioning yourself and integrate the culture of feedback
- Be flexible, open to new challenges, show optimism and resilience in the face of change
- Dare to think outside the box and experiment with new ways of doing things, new ideas, dare to assert yourself and express ideas
Conduct of interviews
- A first telephone conversation with a member of the team
- An interview with an HR
- An interview with a Business Manager
- An interview with one of the two founders
- Technical validation – Practical case or Codingame (optional)
What we offer you:
- Training (DevOps, Design Thinking, Personal development, etc.)
- The possibility of building skills with senior profiles, mentoring, etc.
- Support for the entire UX/UI Designer community of 5 Degrés
- A personalized career follow-up with your dedicated HR and BM
- A dynamic and welcoming work environment: afterworks, meetups, online games, etc.
If you are looking for a benevolent and human-sized company, do not hesitate, join us!