- Parisian region
- More than 1 year
The missions and responsibilities that we entrust to you:
- Design test strategies taking into account functional and technical requirements, deadlines, availability and the overall test strategy
- Ensure the quality of developments: code review, pair programming, unit tests, etc.
- Implement the automation strategy (methodology, best practices, DevOps)
- Perform API testing (with Postman)
- Document and communicate about your work
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Who are we ?
5 DEGRÉS is a consulting company specializing in Product Management & Digital Engineering.
Our goal is to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers.
Based in Paris in the 2nd arrondissement, we support key account customers, SMEs and start-ups from different sectors such as banking, insurance, energy, mass distribution or even the media, luxury and tourism. .
Convinced that transformation projects must be carried out with a Product vision, our desire is to offer business expertise, which we call “Practices” (business communities) rather than sector-based expertise.
We have created a “QA Practice” made up of QA managers, functional testers and automation engineers.
The purpose of this “Practice” is to stimulate exchanges between experts and create a real center of expertise.
To continue its development and support our customers, we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer!
Do you have an acute sense of detail, are you rigorous and methodical?
So this job is for you!?
The profile we are looking for:
- Have a good contact with the teams, be able to communicate easily and naturally
- Know how to listen and transmit information or convey a message in a clear and powerful way, adapted to his audience
- Ability to work effectively with all types of profiles by adapting easily to different personalities
- Be able to organize yourself and set your own goals with rigor and reliability
- Want to progress by questioning yourself and integrate the culture of feedback
- Be flexible, open to new challenges, show optimism and resilience in the face of change
- Dare to think outside the box and experiment with new ways of doing things, new ideas, dare to assert yourself and express your ideas
Conduct of interviews
- A first telephone conversation with a member of the team
- An interview with an HR
- An interview with a Business Manager
- An interview with one of the two founders
- Technical validation – Practical case or Codingame (optional)
What we offer you:
- Training (DevOps, Design Thinking, Personal development, etc.)
- The possibility of building skills with senior profiles, mentoring, etc.
- Support for the entire QA community of 5 Degrés
- A personalized career follow-up with your dedicated HR and BM
- A dynamic and welcoming work environment: afterwork, meet-up, online games, etc.
If you are looking for a benevolent and human-sized company, do not hesitate, join us!