- Parisian region
- More than 1 year
The missions and responsibilities that we entrust to you:
- Collect and prioritize user and stakeholder needs
- Regularly share your product vision to ensure long-term direction and operational implementation
- Enrich and prioritize the product backlog by maximizing the value offered to users while respecting the business constraints linked to the company’s strategy
- Write user stories & define acceptance criteria
- Present the challenges, objectives and content of each user story to the team in order to:–give them meaning andédevelop their involvement, in répondant éalso to their requests for clarification of the’éteam during the realization
- Collaborate with the various business teams (Developers, Security, Compliance, Sales Department, etc.)
- Establish the reporting of the whole activity.
Who are we ?
5 DEGRÉS is a consulting company specializing in Product Management & Digital Engineering.
Our goal is to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers.
Based in Paris in the 2nd arrondissement, we support key account customers, SMEs and start-ups from different sectors such as banking, insurance, energy, mass distribution or even the media, luxury and tourism. .
To continue our development and support our customers, we are looking fora Product Owner / Project Manager!
Do you want to highlight your expertise in complex issues & share your vision of the profession with your peers?
So this job is for you!?
The profile we are looking for:
- Have a good contact with the teams, be able to communicate easily and naturally
- Know how to listen and transmit information or convey a message in a clear and powerful way, adapted to his audience
- Ability to work effectively with all types of profiles by adapting easily to different personalities
- Be able to organize yourself and set your own goals with rigor and reliability
- Want to progress by questioning yourself and integrate the culture of feedback
- Be flexible, open to new challenges, show optimism and resilience in the face of change
- Dare to think outside the box and experiment with new ways of doing things, new ideas, dare to assert yourself and express ideas
Conduct of interviews
- A first telephone conversation with a member of the team
- An interview with an HR
- An interview with a Business Manager
- An interview with one of the two founders
- Technical validation – Practical case or Codingame (optional)
What we offer you:
- Training (DevOps, Design Thinking, UI/UX, Personal development, etc.)
- The possibility of building skills with senior profiles, mentoring, etc.
- Support for the entire 5 Degrés PO community
- A personalized career follow-up with your dedicated HR and BM
- A dynamic and welcoming work environment: afterwork, meet-up, online games, etc.
If you are looking for a benevolent and human-sized company, do not hesitate, join us!