- Parisian region
- More than 1 year
The missions and responsibilities that we entrust to you:
- Develop new functionalities but also corrective actions in agreement with the Product Owner (PO)
- Manage tasks related to the good progress of developments, document the work carried out and update the ticketing tool madeavailable (JIRA)
- Set up the necessary tests to validate these developments
- Manage GIT branches to process your developments and thus master the associated source code control
- –Préparer les démonstrations nécessaires des nouvelles fonctionnalités développées
- Estimate the necessary loads on future developments in agreement with the rest of the team
- Support developers (external or internal, trainees) to increase their skills in the necessary methods or technologies
- Implement good coding practices and suggest areas for improvement in a quality and continuous improvement process
- Prepare and ensure the right documentation that allows new developers to handle future developments
Who are we ?
5 Degrés is a consulting company, specialized in Product Management & Digital Engineering.
Our goal is to accelerate the digital transformation of our customers.
Based in Paris in the 2nd arrondissement, we support key account customers, SMEs and start-ups from different sectors such as banking, insurance, energy, mass distribution or even the media, luxury and tourism. .
Are you passionate about new technologies and want to work on the development of new concepts?
So this job is for you!?
The profile we are looking for:
- Have a good contact with the teams, be able to communicate easily and naturally
- Know how to listen and transmit information or convey a message in a clear and powerful way, adapted to his audience
- Ability to work effectively with all types of profiles by adapting easily to different personalities
- Be able to organize yourself and set your own goals with rigor and reliability
- Want to progress by questioning yourself and integrate the culture of feedback
- Be flexible, open to new challenges, show optimism and resilience in the face of change
- Dare to think outside the box and experiment with new ways of doing things, new ideas, dare to assert yourself and express ideas
Conduct of interviews
- A first telephone conversation with a member of the team
- An interview with an HR
- An interview with a Business Manager
- An interview with one of the two founders
- Technical validation – Practical case or Codingame (optional)
What we offer you:
- Training (DevOps, Design Thinking, UI/UX, Personal development, etc.)
- The possibility of building skills with senior profiles, mentoring, etc.
- Support for the entire 5 Degrés PO community
- A personalized career follow-up with your dedicated HR and BM
- A dynamic and welcoming work environment: afterwork, meetup, online games, etc.
If you are looking for a benevolent and human-sized company, do not hesitate, join us!